Sunday, 8 June 2014

The night before ........

Well this it! The last time we diet!  It IS going to work and kick start our new healthy lifestyle, more so, I am not flying to Florida at Christmas FAT!!!! Biggest motivation e v e r!!

Our start date is Monday 9th June 2014.

This last week I (not we!!) have been slowly getting prepared to start and follow the Joe Cross (Sick Fat & Nearly Dead) Juice Reboot.

John has recently juiced and lost about 1.5 stone. He did well but only followed the plan loosley.  He juiced three jucices aday and chose his own ingriedients. His selections made along the lines of aslong as the juice turns the colour he wants it too it's correct!!

I have convinced him to juice 'correctly', following the 'rules'. He also needs to consume far more water and coconut water & to also probably take fibre supplements :)  Without going into the gory details he suffered a few problems last time, probably not caused by the juicing but certainly the juicing didn't help.

This is what the reboot with Joe site says ......



Wake up:    8oz (250ml) hot water with lemon and/or ginger
Breakfast:   Go Orange or Red
Mid-Morning  Drink 16oz (500ml) coconut water
Lunch:         Go Green
Afternoon snack : Go Yellow or Red
Dinner:    Go Green
Dessert:   Go Purple or Orange
Bedtime:    Drink Herbal Tea
Throughout the Day:     Drinks lots of water

I have been designated chief chef ...!

I have compiled a juice menu, 3 lots of two days with accompanying shopping lists. Initially we will rotate the menu's for convenience and ease.  We have also decided to shop for fresh produce every 2 days for a few reasons.
1, Aldi's fruit and veg, although cheap and tastes fine its shelf like is fairly limited,
2, with two of us juicing that is a large amount of fruit and veg to store!
3, its quite motivating popping to the shops to pick up your new fresh, tasty fruits and veggie's :)

Ok, the crucial bit today is weights and measurements.  I am more recording these not so much as to see what I've lost, this should be obvious but i think it will be fun to look back on at the 'end', although i appreciate there won't particularly be an end there will become a time when we are happy with out individual losses.

Mrs                                                                         Mr
08/06/14                                                                  
18st 2.5lb                                                                17st 9lb
Waist 49"                                                                45"
Bust
Thigh 26"                                                                24"
Knee 21"
Bicep 15"



Here we go .......... day 1 tomorrow!!!!!! :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment