However i now believe that this was the path that i had to follow. I have now been juicing for 9 days, this is the 10th day and all is going really well :)
I now have in my head that I can eat what i want but if i do then i won't lose the weight that i want to lose. I will then have the feelings of disappointment that I so often experience and so the cycle will just begin again again!
Something seems to have clicked, finally that this HAS to be a lifelong change and I feel/seem to have accepted that :)
I have up until this morning lost 11.6lb :)
I have swum every day except one :) I am currently swimming just 30 lengths as i thought that would be my limit due to the low calorie intake however i think i will up my lengths and see how i fair doing 40 :)
Before i got onto this last juice session I bought quite a lot of clothes in smaller sizes, I bought them as a motivation and I'm keen and excited for the day they will fit :) They are not unrealistically small but i currently wear a 22/24 top and 22 bottoms, i have bought 16's & 18's :)
I have also invested in a Fitbit just as a further motivator & educator :)
I am bait of a gadget fiend :)
Today i weigh 17st 1lb -1st 1.5lb
My waist is 46" -3"
Knee 18" -3"
Bust 50" hadn't measured before
Bicep 15." stayed the same
Thigh +0.5" not sure what has increased this??? Swimming maybe?
Happy juicing xx

No comments:
Post a Comment